Thursday, November 29, 2007

It ain't too late

When we were kids we used to say "Do Over" and that meant that you got another chance at whatever you were trying to do.

Well I've come by here to tell you that you can call "DO OVER" whenever you want. Your life doesn't have to stay where it is.

I was watching the "PTL" program on TBN and a guest was being interviewed about a book she had written. While answering one of the questions, she said "The enemy has a way of looking at your past and convincing you that it's your future." "WHOA!" I said when I heard that. How many of us are living in the shadows of our past? How many of us think that since we came from humble beginnings that that's as far as we can go? You deserve better than whatever you've had. If you've had great - you deserve greater. If you've had good - you deserve better.

Don't be intimidated by your past, be intrigued by your future.

Look in the mirror and say"I can start over whenever I want to AND start over."


It ain't too late.

2 Peter 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

No comments: