Sunday, October 21, 2007

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Have you ever had a morning where you wake up feeling wonderful and then somebody does something and it sets the tone for your day?

If someone angers you, you spend the rest of the day angry. Someone makes you late and you spend the rest of your day rushing, then convince yourself that there is never enough time. What about the days when we feel as though we have just slipped out of God's grace? Oh, we know about those kinds of days.

Even before we are totally awake, the enemy is ready to plant deceiving thoughts in our mind. He wants us to feel hopeless, helpless and negative. To have a bad attitude, be selfish, self-centered, full of hatred, bitter, doubtful and fearful. Some folks call it waking up on the wrong side of the bed; I call it enemy interference.

How do we overcome enemy interference?

By taking just 15 minutes in the morning to pray or read a scripture, you can have a better outlook on your day and overcome enemy interference.

Psalm 94:18-19(NIV)

18 When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me.
19 When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the encouragement! You were definitely talking to me. Thanks for taking the time to uplift; we need more of it!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS GREAT.IN MY BIBLE STUDY CLASS TONIGHT WE STUDY HOW IMPORTANT IT IS THAT WE STUDY THE BIBLE SO THAT WHEN THE ENEMY COME AGAINST US WE WILL HAVE THE WORD BURIED IN OUR HEART AND ABLE TO PULL OUT SCRITURE SO THAT WE WILL NOT BE DEFEATED. GOD ALWAYS HAVE A WAY OF CONFIRMING HIS WORD.THANKS

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
I love it, just the thing to get the day started. Focused energy, knowing that God has our back is so important. The adversary is always working to keep us off track. I thank God for you. Keep it going.

sonogod said...

Ok sis, im catching on how this thing works. You know im not into blogs. But im into yours, thanks Sis!It always takes a woman to introduce me to something new.You always move me anyway. Im delighted. remember DOUBT is a sin, Dont you dare give up.